Thursday, April 19, 2007

SNOW!!

so i thought that it was the middle of april,but i guess i am mistaken. it has been snowing all day yesterday and today.just when i was getting my hopes up for shorts and flip-flops. it really makes me sad. and kyle too, he was just getting used to going outside to play with his little friends. also, school is good, but really busy. my classes are not very hard, but they take up a lot of time.i think that it is harder for me to go to school, because i don't want to leave kyle with someone else, but matt is home with him so much, and it really makes it ok. he is really great. tomorrow matt takes his test for the idaho falls fire department.he also takes the physical test and interview on saturday if he does good. i know he will do great, he has been studying a lot, but keep him in your prayers. they always help.

5 comments:

Amber in Deutschland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber in Deutschland said...

So, was there a question of Global Warming???
You ARE supposed to have shorts and flip-flops. I am supposed to have snow.
Oh, do you want anything from France? Since you are taking a French course this semester, I can send you another postcard, if you want!
Just let me know!!!
later gater!

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...

It's pouring here today if that makes you feel any better- I love it cause it's the first rain we've had in months and months!! Tell Matt we'll be pulling for him.

Debbie Bond said...

I did not know Matt was taking another test. We, of course, will keep him in our prayers. Just remember, the Lord will send you where he wants you to go. Love and Kisses to Kyle. Tell him the playground at Grandma's house is waiting for him.