Monday, April 23, 2007

MY SWEET HUSBAND!

i am ready for it to be warm. i am a texan, we start tanning in February. i am so over the cold weather. it keeps getting warm(ok like 60s) then it gets cold again. i hate it. i am ready for warmer weather. i just needed to whine a little bit to get it out of my system.
so something amazing happened last night. i have been a little stressed lately with starting school, and kyle has been whining a ton ( i think that it is a part of being 1 1/2 and teething) and yesterday for some reason i have kinda just been on edge. i was trying not to let it get to me, and i guess matt noticed. he had to go to a stake priesthood meeting, but when he got home he said " honey, i noticed you are a little stressed, so tonight we can watch "the Holiday" and cuddle" and sure enough we did. it was awesome! not only did he notice that i was stressed, but he did something he hated ( cuddling and a chick movie)because he knew how much i love it.if you know matt, him cuddling is a big deal. he hates it ( with a few exceptions, ie. it leads to something). he is really cute and made my day.
school is good, i realized that now that i am taking lower level classes again that there is a lot less reading and writing, but a lot more crappy busy work. it is really annoying. anyways, my classes are fun though. i really like my french class, but today i realized that if we went to Paris i would be able order food and say my name is Cortney, but that is about it. oh well, it is getting better though. i just need more practice. anyways, things are good, hope all is well. and congrats kershaws on the new little baby.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Alright, I will try to not think about my brother cuddling in order to "get some" but that was very sweet of him to do. Sometimes I wish Nate would cuddle and watch a movie...oh how I miss when we were dating :) Kyle's blog is very cute, it is fun to see pictures of him growing up. I can't believe how big he is getting, it seems like yesterday that he was born. Glad that school is going well, hang in their- only a few more months.

Debbie Bond said...

MATT IS HIS FATHER !!! Rich has always hated cuddling. Oh well, at least I raised a son who was in tune enough to know his wife needed a good cuddle. I am very greatful for that. Maybe some of his mother rubbed off on him. Hang in there with school. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel.