Monday, April 9, 2007

after our busy weekend!!




so, this weekend was crazy!! my parents came, i walked in graduation, and it was easter. graduation was good, i got to shake elder eyring's hand. it was really neat!! my parents came up and it was nice getting to see them. i got a cute picture of kyle wearing my cap! easter was good, kyle really go into the egg hunt. he is quite the accomplished hunter! also, today we had quite an event. matt had to work, so i was home with kyle when one of the paramedics who works with matt called me and told me that matt had an accident. my heart dropped. i told him i would be there in a few minutes. i ran kyle to my neighbors house and tried not to cry the 5 minutes to the hospital. but it turns out that matt got hit in the head really hard, passed out, maybe had a seizure and was in the ER. i was so scared. he is ok though, he has a concussion, but is doing good. i never want to have one of those phone calls again, but i guess with his job, anything could happen. so all in all, matt is doing good, kyle is perfect and i am graduated, expect for summer classes. we are good!!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Oh my gosh! Sorry to hear about Matt- give him a hug for us. Congratulations on graduation- you should be so proud!!

Amber in Deutschland said...

I am really glad Matt is ok!!
Woo-hoo!! A graduate!!! Kyle looks great in Matt's running shoes.

Mandy said...

That is scary! I would hate to get a phone call like that...thank heaven's I probably won't recieve any like that! Congrats on graduating! That is a HUGE accomplishment..esp with Kyle! I don't know how you did it!