Tuesday, April 3, 2007








i thought that i would finally post some pictures of kyle. his grandparents would really like that i think!! we are good, kyle and i were really sick, but we are feeling much better! things are pretty steady here. my parents will be here in three days and i can't wait to see them. it has been forever. matt has to test for the fire department here this weekend too, so it will be really busy, but it will be good for us. well, i have to get back to studying now!! by the way these are really old pictures of us at Halloween. me and matt were danny and sandy from Grease! one of cowboy kyle and one of me cheerleading in the fall!

3 comments:

Amber in Deutschland said...

HI,
great blog. I can't wait to see more pics when you have the time. Hi to Matt and kisses for Kyle!!

Ciao,
Amber :)

Michele said...

Cute pictures! I miss seeing Kyle, how long before you are all out here again? So I need to ask a question, what is your address in Rexburg? Mandy needs it so she can send you guys a baby announcement. You can call or leave it on my blog, thanks!

Susie said...

Hi Cortney- I'm so glad to see you blogging so I can keep up with you personally instead of through Deb- I'll kinda miss that cause nobody tells a story better than her!! Kyle looks so big- where did the time go? Have a great visit with your parents.