Friday, April 25, 2008

my belly!



so finally i am posting a picture of my little pregnant belly. i swear it seems bigger in real life. or maybe it is just my point of view... things are going really good lately with my pregnancy, anything is better than the beginning when i felt like i would die. i am feeling good though. i am very excited it is a girl, and have been looking for things to decorate her room, and i think that i have found some cute things, i just have to make the curtains and the crib bumper. luckily matt has 6 days off the first week of may, so i can totally focus on sewing. (i can sew, but i have to give it my total attention or it is sad looking) we are also still trying to figure out a name, we have a couple ideas, but no final decisions yet. i think by july we will figure it out. so all in all, the baby stuff is great, she is getting big and i can tell she is fancy already.

3 comments:

Amy said...

courtney!! Your belly looks soo cute!!! I can't believe your already so far along!! Good luck!

Maura said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!

Debbie Bond said...

You look good - the fancy girl is growing which is always a good thing. I would love to see pictures of Roxy if you get a chance to post any.