Saturday, April 26, 2008

' i'm just a little emotional..."

ok, so i am just going to say that normally i am an emotional person, but if needs be i can control myself. unless i am 7 months pregnant. i am not sure what is going this weeks, but i am totally irrational, crazy, crying girl. i mean last week i was making cinnamon rolls, and the first batch did not rise, and i nearly lost it. i had to sit down and have a talk with myself before i could make my 2nd attempt. ( the 2nd batch turned out really good, and you would have thought i won some sort of beauty contest because i was so happy) and today i just totally lost it because of no reason. i remember crying while watching sportscenter when i was pregnant with kyle, but lately i seem to be so irrational. really, i feel sorry for matt, he cannot win. i try to not be crazy, but i started to cry because he told me that i should have used masking tape instead of tacks in the playroom. kyle asked matt if i was sad, he said yes, but he was probaley like, " no, kyle, she is just insane." honestly, i don't even feel normal, i feel totally out of control with emotions. its annoying, i do not want to be crazy, but when i am feeling emotional, i feel completely justified and i want sympathy. the funny thing is that people feel sorry for me because i have to live with myself. anyways enough of me whining, i cant be crazy pregnant forever, it will end and i will have to deal with postpardum crying, great...:)

10 comments:

veryterry said...

ok...I think, if not for any other reason than this, I really do need to get a cell phone just so you can call me in those moments of irrational, frustrating cinnamon roll disasters and laugh with me about it! You're not crazy. You're sweet and cute and funny and smart and I'm so lucky you're my friend. I'm glad the cinnamon rolls finally did turn out right. :o)

Michele said...

Don't feel bad at all for the emotional outbursts, it's all part of the lovely experience we call pregnancy. In fact, I haven't been pregnant for seven months and I still get really emotional! It will all be worth it when you hold your baby girl! See you soon!

Debbie Bond said...

Cortney I do not think you are emotional at all - isn't being pregnant just the pits. Giving birth is nothing compared to having to be pregnant for 9 months. I think it might help is my son rubbed your feet - that would help me anyway!!!

munks said...

I remeber those days (actually if you ask Jake I never have gotten over them, sometimes I feel that way too) hey were are you guys living? are you in Idaho Falls? We should hang out sometime.

Becky Sue said...

I hope you are feeling better! You look so cute!

Susie said...

Oh my gosh, isn't the hormal rushes the worst??? You think "Who is this person in my body?" and then you're stunned to realize it's you!!! Hang in there, love you lots-

the speers said...

oh i love you!! I was the SAME way when I was pregnant!! It totally sucks! just know that it's temporary, and at least you can blame it on the hormones!!--I'm just crazy and emotional because i'm me!! :D lol...and postpartum totally sucks!! I remember feeling so depressed and I was telling my of my gf's about it and she said, 'chira, you probably have a little depression...it's normal!' that was the best thing to hear! so...you're amazing!! and SO cute by the way! You're so tiny!!!

Brownies said...

Cortney, just remember that things are never bad as they really seem! Oh wait, unless you are pregnant and really emotional that is.
Super cute belly!

Brownies said...

I meant to say...as bad as they really seem. oops

Susie said...

Lynn and I cracked up when we read your comment about putting Kyle in fur so Whit could have her monkey! How's the house going?