Monday, January 7, 2008

sometimes my son is just too cute!


i am not sure how much ya'll know this, but kyle LOVES matt. i know this is sorta obvious, but everyday matt is on his way home kyle just waits by the door saying "daddy home?" then when matt gets home kyle helps him take off his boots and kisses his dad. kyle has to put on his boots too to be big like dad. it is the cutest thing to see how much kyle adores matt, and it helps that matt has the coolest job any little boy could ask for. it makes me want another little boy, so matt has more adoring fans. but i am not sure that it overshadows wanting a fancy little girl! well, i also thought that i would talk about how kyle has started boxing. thats right, he has started punching our hands with his closed fist. he also plays baseball in my kitchen with his father. he makes everyone playing wear a ball cap and stand in different positions. he is totally a little matt!! well i hope everyone is good!

2 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

Kyle, you continue to be just the cutest 2 year old in the world!! And I am so happy you love your daddy so much. - Be good to him because he will buy you a car when you get older if you are good. (I know it doesn't really mean a lot to you right now, but when you are 16 it will)Have you started collecting "treasurers" to bring to grandma's house?? I love you.

The Bluths said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! You just popped up out of no where! I'm so glad you commented on mine. I can't believe how big Kyle is. He looks just like you. Things are good. I'm 7 months pregnant and due March 20th with another boy. (I don't know if you saw my pregnancy blog.) Hope you and Matt are well, you guys look great!