Wednesday, May 9, 2007

doing good!!

so it has been a while since i updated my blog, so i figured i should actually do it.things are going really good. school is pretty good, i always have something to do, but it is pretty easy,so it does not take up too much time. it has been really nice out so we have gotten to take kyle out a lot and play.tonight we are getting a bunch of couples from our ward together to play sand volleyball, so that should be really fun. Matt is actually coming too, so that will hopefully make our team better because he is tall.we are also going to his friend's house for his birthday too, so we actually have plans on a weeknight. that is a big deal for us!! well i have to pay attention to mon classe de francais!!

3 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

I am so glad things are going good for you all. We loved the video's of biggie at the fire station. He reminds me so much of Matt - checking everything out and pushing all the buttons. How is your couch?? Remember these are the times you are glad you have a healthy active little boy!! I have rehersal tonight so I am hoping I can remember my lines. Michele and I are working very hard on my costume. I miss my mom right now - I wish I had listened harder when she was trying to teach me to sew. !!!

Chelsea said...

it was so nice talking to you today! im so excited to see you, matt and kyle at the wedding!

Susie said...

I was so excited to hear you and Matt are coming to the wedding, but mostly excited to see Biggie Boy!!