Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

pictures of biggie and matt being crazy!! and kyle's cute little grandma


i also wanted to make sure and tell Debbie happy mothers day too. not just from me, but especially matt and kyle. we all love you so much, and are so thankful for you. there are few boys who love their mom as much as matt loves you. i must hear all the time that i need to be more like deb-deb.i take as a great compliment. thanks for always listening to me and treating me just like a daughter, you are a great friend and i love ya. biggie talks about you all the time and i know you have a special place in his little heart.(i think it has something to do with letting him eat all the chocolate he wants!) we hope you have a great mother's day! sorry, there is a card, but it is still in the works, so you should get it soon.

1 comment:

Debbie Bond said...

I feel so loved. I hope my son does not tell you too often that you need to do it this way or that!! I am certainly not someone to be followed!! I am so happy you are in my life and love Kyle so much. I know we will love Fancy Girl just as much. Have a wonderful day.