Monday, May 19, 2008

cutie kyle!!



it has been so nice and warm here, so we have been playing outside a lot. it has been so nice to finally have sun, i was not sure if it was coming back. matt has been working a lot because they have a ton of overtime avaiable in the summer, so today he is spending a much needed day off with me and kyle. we went to a really pretty park by the river for a picnic. kyle was so funny, he would go down the slide run back up the stairs, yell at matt to ask if he could go down the slide, and start all over again. they are so much alike, it gets me all the time. also, a couple days ago, kyle and i were at the craft store looking for some stuff from the baby's room, when we found a HUGE firetruck puzzle. he wanted me to take a picture of him with it. he is really just he cutest little guy!!

4 comments:

veryterry said...

oh man...we miss you guys! We need to play very soon.

The Bluths said...

He's such a hoot! I bet him and Logan would get along so great. Too bad we live so far away. Next time you're in AZ...

Greg and Carly said...

I love love the Michigan hat!

Susie said...

Tell Kyle "Holy cow, those are cool sunglasses" for me!