Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my wish list

so the pictures are of us at the firefighters' ball, then the kids at christmas with the jolly guy, kyle on the back of the firetruck, cute savannah and kyle's first day of primary





i wish for...

1. nice, warm weather (ahh!)
2. a lawn
3. a nice massage and pedicure
4. close parents so the kids could play with their grandmas and grandpas more
5. more cute shoes
6. never having to highlight my hair again
7. holding hands during a movie
8. matt could get the truck he wants
9. i would stay 21
10. my kids to always be healthy
11. a cute black jeep
12. i could eat brownies all i wanted without getting fat or feeling fat
13. a nice booty
14. roxy didn't shed
15. i could call into work and say i was tired, and i needed a substiture mom/wife
16. a personal chef 2 days a week to make me mexican food

5 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

amen. and a wife please too.

Amber in Deutschland said...

GREAT Pictures!!!

I totally hear ya about the Mexican food!!! yum!

:)

Anonymous said...

So cute cards and pretty cute kiddos.Thanks Cortney for sharing.Wish you all the best.

lol:)
Send gifts to chennai|Send gifts to Bangalore|Send gifts to India

Jarae said...

Cute pics. I sure love the one with Santa. I love him like a dad. Ha Ha. Did you know that was my dad? By the way I completely agree with #6 I hate highlighting my hair. It's so high maintenance.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures & nice cards...
all were looking so cute thanks for sharing wish you all the best...
___________________
susana
Apply now Nation wide cash