Saturday, July 12, 2008

SAVANNAH BELLE






our daughter Savannah Belle was born yesterday. she was 6 lbs 1 oz. and was 19 in. long. ( the exact same size as Kyle) She is fancy to say the very least. We all adore her. Kyle told us today that she is so cute, and he also asked if we could put her back in my belly. we really as blessed to have such adorable, sweet and healthy kids. So Labor was a little long, but everything went really well. i only had to push for like 10 minutes. it was nice. However this morning we had quite an emergency, i started bleeding horribly. i lost 2 liters of blood, and we were just terrified. My dr and all the nurses were really fast, and were able to finally stop the bleeding and get me back on track. i have never been so grateful to see matt walk in my room. ( he and deb went home to get some decent sleep since labor was so long) So all in all, very scary morning, but doing better. i will just have to take it really easy for a while. we are still in the hospital, but may be able to go home tomorrow or monday morning. well, here are some pictures of our little girl, grandma deb deb,kyle and matt.

16 comments:

Amy said...

Cortney, She's adorable!! Congrats!! It seems like it went so quickly!!! It doesn't seem very long ago when you were sitting in my living room talking about not getting preggo. You must have been just barely pregnant! Congrats!

Erick and Megan said...

I am so happy Savannah is here! She is fancy and I love her name. You look great! That is cool that Matt is in the Honor Guard. I wish we lived closer! I want to meet your baby!

The Bluths said...

Congratulations! I was not expecting you to already have her! Were you early? She looks absolutely wonderful. We're so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Cortney! I am so happy for you and your little family! I wish we still lived close--even after all this time, you are missed. We had some crazy fun times! And every time I pull out my recipe book, I flip across the page with your chocolate cake recipe on it and laugh because I named it Yummy Chocolate Cortney Cake! I am such a slacker and have never taken the time to make a blog. But my email is maria.creek@gmail.com ---email me when you get a chance! I would love to hear from you!

Mel said...

Congratulations! Don't worry...we won't be naming my daughter, if we have one, Savannah! We can't have TWO children with the same names! (However, I KNOW that Hubba loves that name...maybe he'll continue the name-stealing tradition.) She's beautiful!

Chelsea said...

she is beautiful! im glad you are doing better, we were really worried when we heard from deb. when are you blessing her?

Liz Marshall said...

Congrats! I am glad she was healthy. You guys seem so happy!

Brownies said...

Savannah is really cute just like I predicted! I want to hold her! How did you feel when Kyle first met her? I remember Baylie was a little confused and I just bawled my eyes out because I felt bad that she was going to have to share me with someone else! Ha ha. well, They will be great friends and you will be their great mother!
Congratulations!

tiff snedaker said...

Congrats on your new little arrival!

Susie said...

She's beautiful and we're so thankful everything turned out okay- hope to see you all soon!

Tanner Family said...

Congrats Cortney and Matt! She is a cutie! I hope that you don't have any more problems like that scary one :).

Ashley and Dave said...

Hi Savannah,
I really can't wait to poke your eyes and rub your softy head. Maybe in a year or so we can play princesses!
Love,
Kinsey Mae

Maura said...

Congrats from both of us. She is beautiful!

the speers said...

she's beautiful!! i LOVE the name Savannah!! Congrats you guys!!! Cort...too scary, don't do that anymore! did you have to have a blood transfusion? Ahh!! That's so cute that Kyle asked to put her back--too cute!

anitawarnick.com said...

Congrats from the Warnicks, she is a cutie!!!

James and Rebecca said...

She is soooo cute and FANCY. I love the bow! How's life with 2? We had a great time with you all on the 4th. Thanks for letting us party at your pad. Can't wait to see her in person!