Wednesday, June 25, 2008

its getting close...

so everything is going okay with my pregnancy. i had a sorta scary day last friday, i went to the dr and my blood pressure remained high, i also have been measuring pretty small for how far along i am. so the dr. put me on bed rest for the weekend and had me do a urine protein test. (it was a huge like 1 1/2 gallon bucket, matt said it would not be big enough. he was going to get me a 50 gallon drum) on monday we went back and they did a non-stress test and an ultrasound. she looked so good. i was worried she was small, but she measured about 5 lbs. so that was very reassuring. my blood pressure is still high, so i have to stay down as much as i can, but kyle has been awesome, and made it easier for me. matt also has been cooking and cleaning. he is awesome and very cute. well, i have a funny little story. debbie told me to let kyle know that if he was really good and helpful until the baby came, they would buy him a basketball goal. he looks at me, like he was thinking about it and says " and a basketball?". i laughed so hard, it was like the basketball was the deal-breaker. well, i have to go. i will let everyone know if fancy comes.

2 comments:

veryterry said...

You know, you could just name her that. Fancy Bond. Maybe it can just be her nickname. I'm glad Kyle is being a help. Let me know if I can do anything.

Liz Marshall said...

Glad you are doing well! Please let me know if you need anything I am not that far away! Liz