Thursday, February 7, 2008

my fancy cake!



so i really like baking and since kyle was born i have kinda gotten into decorating cookies but i have also recently have gotten a little better with fancy cakes. i learned how to make roses, which is cool. sometimes they aren't the cutest, but it was really fun to make. i think that it is just a matter of time before i attempt something extra big and extra fancy!! oh, my pregnancy is fine, i would post pictures but there is not much to show. i think my tummy is a little bigger ,but noone notices. i thought that since i am 4 months i would be showing, but that is fine that i am not. i am fine putting that off as long as possible. matt is good and cute!

6 comments:

veryterry said...

It looks even prettier in the pictures! I think we need to have you teach the next class on how to make cute kids cakes. Kyle's birthday cake was so original and cute!

Debbie Bond said...

I think your cakes are wonderful. That is a talent I have not been blessed with, so it is good to have someone in our family that is good at it. WE are counting the hours until you are here. Grandma

The Bluths said...

That is an awesome cake! Good job!
Did I know you were pregnant? I don't think I did so congrats!

the speers said...

I had no idea YOU had a blog!!! I think you could quite possibly be THE cuttest family EVER!! Little Kyle is SO cute, i want to say beautiful, but I don't think Matt would appriciate that... ;) totally call!!!! I can't wait to talk to you! I love you!!!

Chelsea said...

cool cakes! when are you coming to salt lake next???

Tiffany said...

cortney.. i found your blog on ashley bluths. my husband was matt's roommate for a semester before we got married. i met you a few times. you have such a cute fam. tell matt that tyler dansie says hi. you can check out our blog at www.dansie-family.blogspot.com